Our daily work consists of developing solutions and projects tailored to the specific needs of our customers using:
- Java technology
- Web technology
- Various Open source frameworks
- Data bases
- Linux environment
- Other interesting tools we come across along the way.
Since part of the job is working on-site at our customers’ headquarters, we are wandering the wide world – from Denmark, Austria, Canada to Antiqua and Barbuda. Therefore, proficiency in foreign languages is crucial, especially proficiency in English.
With each project, we learn and explore new technologies, assist each other and grow together. If you wish to be a part of our upbeat team and dynamic working environment, if you like to learn, work diligently and hone your skills, we would like to get to know you.
Basics we seek are:
- Java programming language
- Working with data bases
- Proficiency in English.
It is a plus if you are familiar with:
- Spring framework
- Frontend frameworks such as AngularJs, ExtJS, Bootstrap
- Backend programming language (Python, PHP)
- Object-related mapping
- Some of Linux distributions
If you programmed something you are proud of and willing to share, feel free to brag. We will be best acquainted with you if we peek at your code. 😊
Why choose us? What do we offer?
- Partaking in interesting and challenging international projects
- Traveling if project and customer demands it
- Pleasant and encouraging work environment
- Encountering various technologies thus boosting professional development
- Certification exams, access to expert literature from our library
- Salary that follows experience and progress.
Things we cannot do without:
- Fully equipped kitchen where we like to hang out over coffee, tea, biscuits…
- Gym (small but memorable 😊)
- Playstation, ViVo VR, TV for watching games.
Would you like to be a part of our team? Contact us straight away.
OptimIT is successful Croatian IT company that specializes in development of software solutions based on Java platform and Open source technologies. Each project is tailored to meet customer’s specific needs and business environment.
We gained our experience in development of content management solutions, complex portals and web shops, e-Commerce, document and project management solutions as well as providing EDI services. We take pride in our products – CAP.CAP alerting and notification system in crisis situations and Doc.Doc solution for office administration and document exchange.
Benefits to becoming OptimIT member:
- Team work in challenging and dynamic environment
- We encourage creativity and innovation through participation in development of interesting projects
- Working on international, global projects
- Additional education and professional training
- Flexible working hours
- Professional advancement and remuneration based on work performance
- Access to expert literature from our library
- Modern work space
- Pleasant office environment with fully equipped kitchen, gym and relaxation room (equipped with TV, Playstation, ViVo VR)
- Possible use of MultiSport card benefits.
Join our upbeat team and send resume if the following description applies to you:
- I’m ambitious and willing to learn from experts
- I’m motivated to work on new and innovative projects
- I’m willing to work on international projects
- I’m ready to put some effort and mull over the assigned tasks so that the project may accomplish targeted goals
- Fluent in English.
If you wish to jumpstart your career, contact us immediately: