E-documents and EDInet
The use of electronic data interchange (EDI) has so far accelerated many businesses, reduce costs and errors in documents, and increased the security of the interchange.
Connecting manufacturers and customers via EDI, OTH, PKI method, allows the exchange of necessary documents in just a few minutes (eg e-invoice, e-order, e-dispatch advice, e-purchase order, …,).
The entire business process is uncomplicated, easy to monitor and ensures the immutability, authenticity and integrity of the data.
Documents are visible in the EDInet system and there is a possibility of electronic archiving (e-archive) and time stamping to ensure their stability and validity for a legally specified period.
The system is intended for large and small companies. Depending on the technical capabilities, prerequisites of the user, there are 2 ways to use the service:
- EDInet web interface – online interface for companies that exchange a small number of documents or do not have a technically ready solution in a business program for creating and processing electronic documents
- EDInet connector (integration with ERP) – for companies that exchange a large number of documents (automation of sending and receiving documents via business / ERP solutions)
Companies that use the EDInet platform have the ability to exchange documents with business partners and public procurement entities (B2G users) through a single system, which greatly facilitates their handling and monitoring.
E-invoice for public procurement payers – B2G (FINA)
From 01.07.2019. everyone who does business with public procurement payers in Croatia is obliged to send e-invoices to the central platform (FINA).
Our EDInet solution has been expanded in accordance with the new legal requirements as well as the requirements of the Financial Agency and the obligor of public procurement.
Given that there are many companies that need to exchange only a few invoices per year, using the EDInet interface is ideal. It does not require installation, it is simple and user-friendly.
Why choose the EDInet platform as your EDI system?
- The Edinet platform is used by more than 5,000 users worldwide
- Availability 0/24
- OptimIT and Infinite have been offering electronic document exchange services for 15 years on the Croatian, EU and international markets
- Adaptation to user needs, affordability and reliability
- Active relations with many companies involved in EDI exchange
- We support different types and kinds of documents (XML (Oagis, UBL 2.1, ….), JSON, EDIFACT, TXT, …,)
- We support various communication channels (FTP, AS2, Web service, …,)
Your business can be faster, safer and more efficient, at a lower cost, if you use the right systems.
You can always contact us via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or tel: +385 01 7897 301.